Follow me on Instagram

You can listen my new composition on Soundcloud now:



Monday 22 May 2017

Memories

Being older brings changes for me. Both emotional and physical. I guess that´s natural. What I find very problematic is that I miss feelings that I had when I was younger. Experiencing life between the age of 10 and 25 years has carved very nice emotions in me, probably in every human being.

I very often go back in my memories, so I can feel this emotions again. This emotions are just happiness I would say but they smell like teen spirit as Kurt said.

When I was in highs school, history was one of the most boring subjects I had. Today I like history. My artistic research is about the topic of Remembrance.  I read history books, memoirs, I became boring, as I said changes..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment