Follow me on Instagram

You can listen my new composition on Soundcloud now:



Monday 14 December 2015

Dumpster Santa Claus!

Christmas in Norway is a special time of the year. People are buying presents to their families, friends and themselves. I don´t have nothing against the presents but when people are spending several thousands $  then it´s becoming too much. Some are even taking loans to catch up with their sick Xmas desires. Many children are having problems with finding what they want for xmas since they already have everything. Some countries are having just too good economies.

I decided to become a Santa Claus this year and help refugees in my city. I don´t have so much money, actually I am broke since I payed off my entire student loan today but I have a good plan. Here in Norway so much food is thrown every day, you just can´t imagine. So why not just bring all this food to refugees that are struggling to survive. Tonight I filled my car with food from a local dumpster and I was delivering it around to my friends and refugees. I was missing only few reindeers to become a proper Santa, but my red car did a good job too :)

There was even a few bags for me left :)








No comments:

Post a Comment